Why train your sales professionals in Building Better Customer Relationships?
Strong customer relationships impact an organization’s bottom line more than any ad campaign or public relations effort. Most companies know that a satisfied customer translates directly to increased profits. Dissatisfied customers produce devastating ripple effects.
Customer loyalty is the key to building a thriving business. Companies create loyalty by building long term relationships of trust. These relationships lead to new business and satisfied customers.
What skills will participants learn?
By attending the Building Better Customer Relationships workshop, your professionals will learn:
- A three-step process for developing Customer Intimacy
- How to determine a customer’s driving motive
- How customer relationships have changed over the past 20 years and what to do to keep up with those changes
- How to propose solutions that meet customer’s needs – How to tie features to customer benefits
How will participants benefit from the Building Better Customer Relationships workshop?
Each workshop participant will create a customer action strategy that creates and enhances customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
Participants come away from the training with a renewed commitment to satisfy every customer. Each participant will develop a personal strategy for exceeding customer expectations in their job.
How will the corporation benefit from the Building Better Customer Relationships workshop?
After training, your organization will see:
- Increased sales
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better customer retention
- Happy, successful employees
- Customer longevity
Learn practical tools to help you grow your leadership!