Why train your sales professionals in Proposal Writing Strategies?
In today’s competitive market, proposals are the lifeblood of your organization. Whether you submit large, multi-volume proposals worth billions, or single page letter proposals, these documents determine the success or failure of your entire business.
Your company will see an immediate increase in sales by improving the proposal writing skills of those involved in proposal production. Proposals are the single most important document your company produces!
What skills will participants learn?
By attending the Proposal Writing Strategies workshop, your professionals will learn to:
- Use a repeatable process approach to writing proposals
- Write reader-focused proposals that clearly communicate the benefits of choosing your solution
- Write proposals in less time with less frustration
- Create seamless proposals that communicate a designed win strategy
- Analyze and “strip out” an RFP
- Use visuals to communicate complex technical information effectively
- Make a bid–no bid decision
How will participants benefit from the Proposal Writing Strategies workshop?
We take the mystery out of writing proposals. Participants learn what good written communication is and how proposal evaluators select a winning proposal.
Each workshop participant will learn and practice writing winning proposal skills. Participants will also learn an easy to use process for organizing and writing benefit-oriented proposals that separate your solution from the competition. Participants leave the workshop excited to write their next winning proposal.
How will the corporation benefit from the Proposal Writing Strategies workshop?
After training, your organization will see:
- Increased sales
- Better close rate
- Improved attitudes about proposal writing
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Less employee turnover in proposal production
Learn practical tools to help you grow your leadership!