Why train your professionals in Interactive Training that Matters?
Your organization depends on effective trainers to transfer needed knowledge and skills to employees. We also know that how you say something is at least as important as what you say.
Good presentation skills are critical to a successful business. Effective trainers know how to deliver a presentation that focuses on what the audience needs to hear, not on what they want to say.
What skills will a participant learn?
By attending the Interactive Training that Matters workshop, your professionals will learn to:
- Analyze a presentation situation
- Design an audience-focused presentation more easily with less time and frustration
- Organize information into key points that flow in a logical order
- Use effective verbal and non-verbal delivery techniques to maximize their message
- Control presentation stress
- Design and use effective visuals that reinforce the message
- Conduct exercise-based, interactive presentations and workshops
- Customize training to different audiences
How will the participant benefit from the Interactive Training that Matters workshop?
Your training professionals learn what makes a good adult learning situation. They then learn a systematic process approach for designing and delivering effective oral presentations. By using this process they will create fun, interactive presentations that keep the audience engaged while transferring new skills.
Each workshop participant will gain more confidence in their ability to make effective presentations. They will also be able to critique and help improve the presentation quality of others in the organization.
How will the corporation benefit from the Interactive Training that Matters workshop?
After training, your organization will see:
- Better business decisions
- Improved presentation quality
- Increased productivity
- More successful and satisfied employees
Effective skill transfer is just a workshop away!