WHY TRAIN YOUR PROFESSIONALS IN PRESENTATIONS THAT MATTER?
Your organization depends on presentations to provide information that is used to make critical decisions. We also know that how you say something is at least as important as what you say.
Good presentation skills are critical to a successful business. Effective presenters know how to give a presentation that focuses on what the audience needs to hear, not on what they want to say.
WHAT SKILLS WILL A PARTICIPANT LEARN?
By attending the Presentations that Matter workshop, your professionals will learn to:
- Analyze a presentation situation
- Design an audience-focused presentation more easily with less time and frustration
- Organize information into key points that flow in a logical order
- Use effective verbal and non-verbal delivery techniques to maximize their message
- Control presentation stress
- Design and use effective visuals that reinforce the message
- Prepare for and respond to audience participation
- Manage timing changes in their presentations
HOW WILL THE PARTICIPANT BENEFIT FROM THE PRESENTATIONS THAT MATTER WORKSHOP?
Your business professionals learn what makes a good presentation. They then learn a systematic process approach for designing and delivering effective oral presentations. By using this process they will reduce the amount of time they spend preparing for a presentation.
Each workshop participant will gain more confidence in their ability to make effective presentations. They will also be able to critique and help improve the presentation quality of others in the organization.
HOW WILL THE CORPORATION BENEFIT FROM THE PRESENTATIONS THAT MATTER WORKSHOP?
After training, your organization will see:
- Better business decisions
- Improved presentation quality
- Increased productivity
- More successful and satisfied employees