Why train your sales professionals in Customer Service Strategies?
Strong customer relationships impact an organization’s bottom line more than any ad campaign or public relations effort. Most companies know that a satisfied customer translates directly to increased profits. Dissatisfied customers produce devastating ripple effects.
Customer loyalty is the key to building a thriving business. Companies create loyalty by building long term relationships of trust. These relationships lead to new business and satisfied customers.
What skills will participants learn?
By attending the Customer Service Strategies workshop, your professionals will learn:
- A concept called E-Plus and the importance of exceeding customer expectations to create loyalty and repeat business
- Twelve critical customer service behaviors
- Six ways to exceed customer expectations (VISPAC)
- The cost of a lost customer and the ripple effects of poor service
- How to identify customer “turnoffs”
How will participants benefit from the Customer Service Strategies workshop?
Each workshop participant will to create a customer service strategy that enhances customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
Participants come away from the training with a renewed commitment to satisfy every customer. Each participant will develop a personal strategy for exceeding customer expectations in their job.
How will the corporation benefit from the Customer Service Strategies workshop?
After training, your organization will see:
- Increased sales
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better customer retention
- Happy, successful employees
- Employee longevity
Learn practical tools to help you grow your leadership!