Professionalism and Business Acumen
This 1-2 day workshop help you learn how to spot signs of disengagement early with employees and how to turn those around to keep them engaged. You’ll be able to encourage employees of various backgrounds to thrive in the long-term at your organization.
Why train in Professionalism and Business Acumen?
The workplace is composed of greater diversity than ever before. Participants gain an understanding of how their own personal brand fits into their organization as well as how to help their employees develop a professional brand to improve how they present themselves.
What skills will participants learn in the Professionalism and Business Acumen?
By attending the Professionalism and Business Acumen workshop, your professionals will learn:
- Understand the rules for a personal professional brand and why they matter
- Better understand goal setting and how to use it to have a more successful career
- Manage time more effectively to meet organizational goals and objectives
How will the corporation benefit from the Professionalism and Business Acumen workshop?
After training, your organization will see:
- Improved team respect and communication
- Improved leadership pipeline
- Decreased employee turnover
Learn practical tools to help you grow your leadership!