If Time = Money, then Managing Priorities = your greatest training ROI!
A 1-Day Workshop designed to help employees indentify and focus activities on
the most important tasks that bring the best ROI (Return on Investment).
Why train your professionals in the Managing Priorities Workshop?
Being able to create checklists of tasks is a good thing, but being able to focus your activities to accomplish your most important tasks is the key to success!
With today’s frenetic workplace and seemingly less time to accomplish work, a key skill to success is doing more in less time. Managing Priorities is a workshop designed to give participants the skills they need to focus on activities that bring the best Return-On-Investment (time)!
Efficient and Effective professionals:
- Minimize distractions and stay focused on the
most important tasks
- Use stress to accomplish more
- Make great use of small blocks of time
What skills will a participant learn?
By attending the Managing Priorities workshop, your professionals will learn to:
- Identify the activities that bring the best return on investment
- Manage distractions and make better use of smaller blocks of time
- Use the FourMat to save time by writing documents faster, conduct more efficient meetings, and avoid miscommunication
- Use your ATM (Activities That Matter) to better balance family and work
- Take an objective look at all activities and stay focused on tasks that meet strategic organizational goals
How will the participant benefit from the Managing Priorities Workshop?
Each workshop participant will learn to:
- Know how to reduce time spent on activities that are “time wasters” or yield minimal results
- Handle stress and inner conflicts more effectively
- Create a Priority Plan and stick to it
- Set more effective personal goals and align those goals with corporate values
How will the corporation benefit from the Managing Priorities Workshop?
After training, your organization will see:
- More focused and satisfied employees
- Increased productivity
- More organizational goals met
- Less employee turnover
- Better business decisions