Why train your professionals in Technical Presentations that Matter workshop?
How you say something is at least as important as what you say. This is especially true when engineers and professionals need to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences–information that is frequently used to make critical decisions.
Effective technical presenters know how to give a presentation that focuses on what the audience needs to hear in a way the audience can understand.
What skills will a participant learn?
By attending the Technical Presentations that Matter workshop, your engineers and technical professionals will learn to:
- Design audience-focused presentations with less time and frustration
- Organize information into key points that flow in a logical order
- Interpret technical information for a nontechnical audience
- Design and use effective visuals that reinforce the message
- Use effective verbal and non-verbal delivery techniques
- Control presentation stress
- Increase audience participation
- Manage timing changes in their presentations
How will the participant benefit from the Technical Presentations that Matter workshop?
Your engineers and technical professionals learn how to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences. Participants learn a systematic process approach for designing and delivering effective presentations with effective visuals. Using this process, your engineers and technicians will make better presentations with less preparation time.
How will the corporation benefit from the Technical Presentations that Matter workshop?
After training, your organization will see:
- Better business decisions
- Improved presentation quality
- Increased productivity
- More successful and satisfied employees